Eyecasions 30 Day Contact Lenses In Two Tone Violet
The Eyecasions contact lenses can help enhance your natural eye colour. The lenses can add a slightly different tone and finish to your natural eye colour.
All our contact lenses are sold as a pair. The 30 day lenses will contain 30 pairs of lenses in the box. All daily lenses will contain one pair of lenses.
Our lenses are perfect for daily wear and special occasions.
Two sterile soft cosmetic eye lenses with instructions for use.
Made with 58% Hefilcon A & 42% Aqua, immersed in buffered saline solution.
Discard 1 days after opening blister pack see inside for use date and batch number.
The products may vary slightly from the images you can see on our website. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device & display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website are approximate only.
Due to the various colours of our natural eyes, each product may appear differently to the images shown when worn in your eyes. We suggest you bear this in mind when choosing a colour and ordering.
We do not accept any liability for any lack of suitability for our products should you not be able to wear them.
Our contact lenses must be soaked and stored in our Eyecasions Multi Purpose Solution & Contact Lens Case.
Suitable for Aged 16+
- Always read the safety instructions leaflet in packet
- Suitable for Age 16+
- DO NOT wear the lenses for longer than intended period.
- DO NOT wear the lenses if they appear to be damaged.
- DO NOT share the lenses with anyone else.
- DO NOT allow the lenses to have any contact with, hair spray, cosmetic aerosols or any other cosmetics
- DO NOT participate in any water sports whilst wearing the lenses
- DO NOT sleep in them in the lenses
- Do insert the lenses before applying makeup and remove before removing make up
- Do remove the lenses immediately if you feel any discomfort or pain in your eyes or they look red or irritated and seek help from a qualified eyecare practitioner.
- Our lenses are suitable for healthy eyes only. You must not wear the lenses if you suffer from, Corneal dystrophies, Corneal ulcers, Inflammation of the cornea, Inflammation of the eye, if you have any eye allergies, any pre existing eye condition or any other issues with your eyes.
Please note -
At times we may have no stock for your chosen colour so we may send a a similar coloured lens.
Colours of the lenses may vary from the colours you can see on the screen.